Skip to Main Content

Forcible Entry And Unlawful Detainer (FED) (Eviction) Information

If You Are Involved in an FED Case

Many courts offer mediation in FED cases. The mediators are volunteers and do not charge a fee for this service.

If the parties reach agreement, they incorporate the agreement in an order that the court signs and can enforce.

FED mediation is available in the following courts; contact your trial court administrator for more information:


Coos Douglas Marion
Crook Jackson Multnomah
Curry Jefferson Washington
Deschutes Klamath  


If an FED Case Has Not Been Filed

Community mediation centers are available in many areas and may be able to help you resolve your dispute without filing a court case. For more information, visit Community and Private Mediation Resources.

Related Pages

What is Mediation?