Skip to Main Content

Domestic Relations Financial Issues Arbitration

Most Oregon circuit courts offer arbitration for financial issues in family cases. According to Oregon Revised Statutes 36.405, a case must go to arbitration if the only disagreement is how to divide assets or debts.

The parties pay the arbitrator. The fee varies by county. Contact your trial court administrator for information about how arbitration works in your county.

Related Pages

What is Arbitration?