- To create or change a password, you will receive a system email. Do not forward the password email to another person to complete. The email is encrypted and may sometimes become corrupted, causing the email link to be inaccessible.
- Passwords will expire every 180 days – this timeframe is built into the existing IBM product and cannot be configured by the Oregon Judicial Department at this time.
- There are specific rules for creating new passwords. See the Password Rules section below.
- be at least seven (7) characters long.
- contain at least one (1) non-alphanumeric character (for example: @!&*).
- If there are five (5) failed login attempts within 10 minutes, the account will be locked.
When reporting a technical problem, please provide your user profile (your OSB number), telephone number, email address and attorney law office.