The State Family Law Advisory Committee created the Wallace P. Carson Jr. Outstanding Achievement Award to honor a person, agency or organization for outstanding achievement in family law.
Selection Criteria (recipient must have demonstrated one or more of the following):
- Recipient has made a significant contribution to family law in Oregon.
- Recipient is a visionary.
- Recipient is committed to improving court processes for children and families.
- Recipient is a role model for other practitioners.
- Recipient has high ethical standards.
- Recipient is held in high esteem by the family court community, including lawyers, mediators, evaluators, judges and facilitators.
The recipient is selected by a majority vote of SFLAC members.
SFLAC will present the award at each Family Law Conference.
2006 Award Winner
2008 Award Winner