Skip to Main Content

Motion to Transfer or Change of Venue

Brief descriptions of content are provided to help you decide which Packet you may wish to use. The descriptions are not intended to provide you with complete information about the law or court procedure involved in each packet. For more information, please consult with an attorney.

If you have moved or there is another reason it is no longer convenient for you to have your case in the same Oregon court in which you filed, you may want to file a motion for “change of venue” or to “transfer” your case to another Oregon circuit court in a different county.

Read the instructions first to determine which route is right for you.


Packet 11: Motion to Transfer Case to Another County

Packet 11: Motion for Change of Venue

Packet 11: Response