Interpreters working in the Oregon Courts shall follow the OJD Payment Protocols for Court Interpreters Paid from Mandated Payments (Payment Protocols). Interpreters must bill OJD using the current *Court Language Access Services* Interpreter Billing Statement (billing) posted on this page. The Excel files include formulas which calculate line items, subtotals, and the grand total. They also include pop-up tips that appear when you roll your mouse over the red triangles. Initials from court staff are no longer required on billings.
- Blank Billing Statement and Instructions - Excel PDF (Revised 12/20/2013)
- Blank Billing Statement, Instructions, and Examples - Excel PDF
We can now accept signed billings via mail, fax, or email. An original signature on a hard copy is no longer required. Please submit billings using only one method to avoid duplicates.
- Mail to the Salem office at:
Court Language Access Services
1163 State Street
Salem, OR 97301
- Fax to 503.961.0525 (Fax # for billings only)
- Email as a PDF attachment to Court.Interpreter.Program@ojd.state.or.us
Interpreters are asked to submit their billings within 30 days of their completed assignment with OJD. Billings submitted more than 2 years past the date of service will not be paid per ORS 293.321.
For questions, please contact:
Maribeth Kennel, Interpreter Scheduler